The Department of Radiology & Imaging at Shanghai United Family Pudong Hospital (SHUPH) offers a wide range of services in our Imaging Suite. Our digital technology allows for images taken in the Imaging Suite to be transmitted via computer to specialists throughout the world for medical consultation.
Our state-of-the-art suite is equipped with sophisticated imaging technology, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and multi-functional Siemens Digital X-ray machines. Our X-ray performs simple to complex imaging and has superior capability allowing our team of technicians and medical experts to conduct brain imaging, tumor resolution consultations and more. In addition, our Imaging Suite also includes Color Doppler Ultrasound and 256-slice Dual Source Computed Tomography (CT) equipment, as well as mammograms machines.
World-class, Comprehensive Radiology Care
- Diagnostic radiology
- Dual source computed tomography (CT) scan
- Diagnostic ultrasound
The strength of SHUPH Radiology/Imaging services
Shanghai United Family Pudong Hospital (SHUPH) provides a wide range of high-quality Radiology/Imaging services.
- Radiologists are available day and night for rapid and convenient imaging and diagnosis. We have 24/7 in-house X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scanning, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound imaging.
- Our state-of-the-art suite, which also offers mammograms, is equipped with sophisticated imaging technology.
- Advanced services in Sports Medicine provide leading technology, including magnetic resonance imaging of the bone and joints and an arthrogram for patients with sports injuries.
- Collaborating with Pediatricians and Anesthesiologists, the Department of Radiology/Imaging can offer MRI compatible monitor for the patient who need sedation especially for pediatric patients (less than 5 years old), claustrophobic patients, and critically ill patients.